International Clients

At HYS Tax & Accounting Firm we are experts in working with international clients who have U.S. tax liabilities. We can assist both US persons living abroad and foreign nationals in dealing with their tax liabilities in the United States.

Near, Far, Wherever You Are...

We offer the following services:

  • Non-Resident Alien Tax Returns for Foreigners Working in US
  • Tax Returns for US Citizens Living Abroad
  • ITIN Applications